Car Paint Care Tips by Detail King – Car Detailing Services Providers Christchurch
It is important to clean it with the appropriate products, not to wash it when there is a lot of suns and to polish it at most once a year, among others.
The appearance of our car speaks of how we take care of it and reflects our personality in a certain way, so it is very important to have it always shining.
The paint of our car is delicate and maintaining its color is not an easy task, so you have to carry out a series of tips to keep it well cared for.
Here are some tips so that the paint on your car always looks like new:
– It is important to wash our car no more than twice a week with the right products, use shampoo for cars, soft sponges and brushes or 100% cotton rags. Remember to completely wet the car when you wash it to avoid scratching the paint.
– It is advisable to protect the paint with the application of Teflon or wax it every change of season. In this way, we avoid that the dirt sticks and it is much easier to wash it.
– We must polish the paint of our car at most once a year, in order to eliminate scratches or small marks that are generated by some carelessness, rain or dirt.
– We try to keep our car under a covered place and where the air circulates, if we cannot place a cover that is made of fabric, never plastic.
– Avoid parking under a tree, as the bird droppings are very damaging to the paint. As well as avoid parking for a long time under the sun so that the paint does not burn.
– If you apply a polish or protector, avoid not doing it when there is a lot of heat, as the sun accelerates drying and some white spots may remain on the paint.
– Never wash your car with household detergents or other types of solvents, since these contain chemical agents that deteriorate the paint prematurely.